October 17, 2012 Leave a comment
My client is a start-up Digital Agency working with a large household name to create a new range of digital products.
They have a requirement for a Developer (HTML5/iOS) to join to work on a cutting edge new digital project.
The right individual will have the opportunity to shape the product, project, technology direction and will be the core of a growing development team.
- An all around mobile app developer who is willing and able to work on all aspects of a new app development (architecture, front + back end, testing etc.)
– Experience of development using Scrum
– Solid skills in developing apps for Apple iOS (iPhone, iPad)
– Strong understanding of offline capabilities of HTML5 based apps
– Strong understanding of hybrid iOS/HTML5 apps
– Experience in developing commercial applications that are visible on the App Store
- Must be able to work collaboratively with clients
– Must be willing to contribute to all areas of the software development process (requirements gathering/analysis, solution design, testing etc)
– Excellent communication skills
– Must be able to work independently and at client sites
– Be able to work in a fast paced, test driven, agile environment
- Initial 2 month contract with long extensions likely
– Based in central London
Contact email@example.com to apply or for further information