October 17, 2012 Leave a comment
My client is a start-up Digital Agency working with a large household name to create a new range of digital products.
They have a requirement for a Developer (HTML5/iOS) to join to work on a cutting edge new digital project.
The right individual will have the opportunity to shape the product, project, technology direction and will be the core of a growing development team.
- An all around mobile app developer who is willing and able to work on all aspects of a new app development (architecture, front + back end, testing etc.)
- Experience of development using Scrum
- Solid skills in developing apps for Apple iOS (iPhone, iPad)
- Strong understanding of offline capabilities of HTML5 based apps
- Strong understanding of hybrid iOS/HTML5 apps
- Experience in developing commercial applications that are visible on the App Store
- Must be able to work collaboratively with clients
- Must be willing to contribute to all areas of the software development process (requirements gathering/analysis, solution design, testing etc)
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be able to work independently and at client sites
- Be able to work in a fast paced, test driven, agile environment
- Initial 2 month contract with long extensions likely
- Based in central London
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to apply or for further information