5 things you can do to improve your life now
November 5, 2010 1 Comment
- Consume less, create more. E.g.Watch less TV, cook something nice for someone you like/love.
- Exercise regularly, starting today. Whatever form of exercise suits you is best, just do something. I love playing Tennis so exercising this way is easy for me and doesn’t feel like a chore. If nothing in particular does it for you a good walk is a starting place. Then try some new activities and see if you can find something that keeps you coming back.
- Identify something you love doing and do more of it. E.g. Play tennis, read a book, bake a cake, watch a film. All in moderation mind you!
- Learn something new every day. Staying young is about staying interested and engaged with the world around you and there is no better way to do this than by “sharpening your Saw”.
- Confront, don’t avoid. Delaying facing up to things that are bothering you just makes them worse in the long run as the volume of problems/issues will accumulate and your stress levels will rise. Face up to things, one small step at a time.